Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My New Tokyo Mew Mew Items!!


I everyone, I'm back! And I got  a big surprise for Christmas.:) I got a Tokyo Mew Mew Cafe Playset! I almost couldn't believe it when I saw it. I opened it up, and it came with three mini figures Ichigo, Mint, and Pudding. There legs come off though.:( But it is still is a very fun toy. I'm very grateful that I got it. I also got Tokyo Mew Mew omnibus 2. I haven't begun reading it yet, but I might do it tommorow. (; So how was your holiday? Did you get any mew mew items?

4 comments:

  1. My Christmas was great! No Mew Mew items, though, but it's ok because I don't even think my parents know what it is. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you enjoyed your holiday. And over here too, my parents (and sibilings) had know idea what TMM was, until I started watching it. Then my brother started watching with me (he likes it too) and then my mom and then eventually the whole family. Then when I asked for mew mew stuff for Christmas, I had no idea that they were going to give it too me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias! And thanks for commenting and becoming a follower.:)

    ReplyDelete