Friday, March 16, 2012

Anime Baker/Waitress Outfits


I've noticed that on animes, school girl outfits/ dresses or waitress outfits seem to follow a similar style. That's why I decided to make this post. Take the photos above as an example. First you have Ichigo in her working waitress outfit. Then you have Amulet Clover (Amu) from Shugo Chara in her more ''lady like'' bakers tranformation. Though Amu is not a waitress, in the anime Shugo Chara, this transformation reminds me of the waitress outfits the Mew Mews wear. Do you see the similarities? (The headband, dress, shoes e.t.c) Though they have their differences, overall, I like the Mew Mews waitress outfit better than Amu's. (I think Amu's is a bit puffy.) Which do you like better?

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Cynthia, I thought you might find this vid interesting: http://youtu.be/7voRTF1FIJ8 What would we Mew Mew fans do without HikaYagami? :P

    And regarding the post above, I like Ichigo's outfit better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, thats a really cool vid Shayna! Thanks for the link!
    Oh, and you know what, HikaYagami actually commented on this blog before. She corrected some errors for me. :)

    And, I agree, I like Ichigo's outfit better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, that's cool! She's so active in the fandom, it's awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally! I hope she comments here sometime again.

    ReplyDelete