Monday, November 12, 2012

A Little Something About Me And TokyoPop...

It's not like me to go back and read the same books again, but some I just really enjoy and have to read again. I got this book a long time ago (when i was about 8) and I just noticed something about it now.
Does anyone remebr Totally Spies? Anyway, the company TokyoPop piblished this. And you know what I found at the back of the book just a few days ago? This:

Tokyo Mew Mew was with me all along and I didn't even know it, XD. I got this book 5 to 6 years ago, and I just now realize what was in the back of it. To bad I didn't become an anime fan that long ago. (Don't forget, TMM was my first anime, and I found out about it only one year ago.)
It must have been destined that I become a Tokyo Mew Mew fan. :) It's funny how thing work out the way they do.

1 comment:

  1. Aw-some, i love totally spies, i got into Tokyo Mew Mew in fifth grade.

    ReplyDelete