Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Otakon TMM Merchandice

I got a request a little while ago from Mewsavy7ofdomino asking me if I could post something about her Tokyo Mew Mew findings at the recent Otakon convention. I gladly accepted, and if anyone else  has been to Otakon and has something Tokyo Mew Mew realted that they'd like to share with me, please let me know by emailing me your findings to this address: clucey@optonline.net

Here's what Mewsavy7ofdomino reports:

 ''I wanted to get zakuro but it was to high so I waited till the last day and it was sold out :( but they had a Lettuce 2 pack for $20.the vender was hidden in the back poorly lit corner with kawaii stuff."


 
Remember, email me at clucey@optonline.net if you'd like to share your TMM Otakon findings. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment