Monday, October 15, 2012

Mew Mew Forever Turns 1 Years Old!


Kyaaaa! I can't believe it! Mew Mew Forever is now one year old! The time had passed so quickly...Anyway, I can't thank you all enough for supporting my blog! I now have 11 followers, and I hope to have double that amount by next year! To think, the first post on this blog started out with announcing the release date of Tokyo Mew Mew Omnibus 1, and the last post I made announced when a TMM livestream would be taking place.

But there is someone who'd I like to thank especially for following this blog: Shayna! She has been following this blog since the actual first day that it started up. She was the first to comment on this blog as well. And since then she's been commenting and giving me great suggestions about the site!

The last thing I'd like to mention is about another special person: Hika Yagami! She may not realize it, but she's actually helped me quite a lot with this site. Not only has she corrected me on some of my, er, not so great posts, but she's given me ideas for some topics and pages all by hosting her weekly livestreams.

And also, hope you guys enjoy the new layout! The header is a bit big, but for those that have been with me the longest, you know it's been bigger in the past. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment