Sunday, October 28, 2012

My First Cosplay Look! (Please Offer Your Opinions!)

Okay, I will say, this is not ''official'' cosplay, becuase I did not buy the actual costume from a cosplay website, but it is something that I've made. I'm planning on wearing this for halloween.
Can you guess who it is? (Hint: It's not one of the Mew Mews.)


The crown for my costume is not complete yet (that's only a rough sketch of the front) but that's what it wll somewhat look like. As for the outfit, I'm pretty satisfied with it, but I'd like to hear your opinions on it as well. All (good and bad) comments are welcome. :)

And of course, if you haven't seen the anime, or you havn't guessed it yet, I'm being none other than Sailor Moon!

Don't get me wrong: I was going to be a Mew Mew, but the amount of money it took to make or buy one of their costumes was WAY out of my budget!

And, if you don't like my costume, as Sailor Moon would say, ''In the name of the moon, I will punish you!'' (Just kidding!)

2 comments: